GoKunming Forums

International School in Kunming

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • +1

Addendum
Modern online learning is growing rapidly.
More degree level course are being offered this way and universal academic credits can be earned.
Students are not isolated as courses are designed to build a virtual community between students. This is a great support network.

Olga Kozerog (22 posts) • 0

tigertiger, you are so great! I can't decide for him, I hope, he will be able to get something done. He needs some paper to enter to the university in Kunming, not clear yet, which one

I am so thankful, really! ♥

bbirch84 - you wrote so great post, thank you very much, too, for this info-
www.gokunming.com/[...]

there are so many people, who are looking for this kind of information now!

thanks a lot!

It would be so nice to have a some sort of directory with contact info about all options for study for the foreigners - I mean, for real study in Kunming schools. Universities at least, much easier to find...

Alien (3819 posts) • +1

Some kind of handbook for foreigners was printed here years ago, by somebody more or less connected with foreign Christian workers or KIA or something, I think - was available at the Wicker Basket. Could be useful, don't know if there's a recent edition, though I thought the contents were a bit of overkill - explained just about anything imaginable that might be unfamiliar to somebody just off the plane.

or, well, who needs hard copy now, when everything changing so fast

we had nice Semi-Sugar near by - no more :( etc.

online directory, I mean - like wiki principe, we all could add content - with contacts and locations - so we will have an option to add page, copy page or just make picture of it to our mob and go there or call... may be in WeChat?

OceanOcean (1193 posts) • 0

Anybody have recent first hand experience of Kunming International Academy or other International schools in Kunming? Cheers.

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

I met a Chinese couple recently who say they want to/plan to open an International School in Kunming - they asked me if perhaps I'd like to teach in it but I am not in the market. I don't know when this is supposed to happen, but my impression is that it may not be for awhile.

Related forum threads

Login to post