GoKunming Forums

E-bike charging stations

tommann (423 posts) • 0

Someone told me that there are yellow charging stations around town, from which, for 2 kuai, you can get 10 minutes of high-powered charge for your e-bike. The problem is that I have never seen one, and I cannot seem to find information online. Does anyone know where these things are located?

tommann (423 posts) • 0

Also, purely out of curiosity, does anyone know any shop in town that sells (new) those giant scooters that are supposedly not sold anymore?

sangush (1 post) • 0

Check around the places where bikes are repaired and at the same time selling bike spare parts.They are small yellow boxes fixed on the wall where they repair bikes.Good luck

EncryptedEncrypted (114 posts) • 0

I was told not to use these as they will brake your e-bike batteries.

I don't know if it's true but I stopped using them. They are useless anyway.

You have many "parkings" where you can charge your e-bike everywhere in Kunming. For example, one is past Paul's in Wenhuaxiang, besides public toilets.

tommann (423 posts) • 0

I rode up and down Hai Geng Lu today and did not see a single one lol. But I need to look inside stations. That having been said, I will be moving to the Green Lake area Monday, near the Green Lake Hotel. Does anyone know of any guarded scooter parks there, with electric charging capability? Thanks!

Related forum threads

Login to post