GoKunming Forums

Vaccination

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

"What if they threw a war and nobody came?" I rather doubt that Obama, or anybody else, could do it alone.
Cooperation is wonderful...but...

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Parens Patriae - New Rule for CDC - Allows govt to act as the parent of a child when the parent has a religious reason for not vaccinating their children. See the CDC website -

search.cdc.gov/[...]

Also, AIP - Adult Immunization Plan - All adults over 18 will be vaccinated - No choice - whether you need it or not.

What most people fail to realize is that everything that is now taking place in the US and will continue to happen will also take place all over the world via the UN (WHO).

Also, Agenda 21 which started in the US is now law in the UN.

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

oh, but it's ok when YOU beat a dead horse, right?

this vaccine thread is gonna go on forever and ever and ever.

he he.
i don't know but i been told
eskimo pussy is mighty cold.

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

@Campo: I didn't see anything about AIP, which sounds scary, on the site, but I didn't search it thoroughly. Although I'm not terribly worried about the dangers of vaccinations (although it seems the jury is still out on some of them), it does bother me when the state wants to be my father. Parents are, ipso facto bottom line, authoritarians, and sometimes act as if their children are private possessions; when the state assumes parenthood of the people (e.g., confucian ideology, which is not dead in China, and also among marxist-leninists), the people have little recourse, and considerable tendencies, to behave like children.

Then again, there is a significant amount of bad parenting around, and I think kids should be considered to have 'rights'.
Who's to decide these things?

there is a vaccine injury compensation program in the US. if there was a conspiracy behind vaccines, would this exist? thanks for beating a dead horse, campo!

www.nvic.org/injury-compensation.aspx

Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP)

"By 2010, the U.S. Court of Claims had awarded nearly $2 billion dollars to vaccine victims for their catastrophic vaccine injuries, although two out of three applicants have been denied

compensation."

edit: oh, just noticed this. it's to prevent the vaccine companies from being sued out of existence...

"alternative to suing vaccine manufacturers and providers in civil court."

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

What a perfect example - The VICP is there so that no one can sue the pharmaceitical industry. It is not a court, no jury and you have no rights. A judge who is there solely to represent Big Pharma decides all and a person has no means of appealing. This time, really read about this topic so you can really understand how evil it is.

At least you got 1 thing right, 2 out of 3 are denied. And the big question is, if people were paid because they were injured by vaccines, should that not logically be grounds to investigate further since vaccines are injuring people.

People get paid = Pharma is Guilty

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Childhood_Vaccine_Injury_Act

to reduce the potential financial liability of vaccine makers due to vaccine injury claims.

Read this genius:

articles.mercola.com/[...]

articles.latimes.com/2004/nov/29/business/fi-vaccinecourt29

yeah, ok, i got it after i posted and read it more carefully. does that make me a M-m-m-m _ _ _ _? maybe.

yes, but there is a difference between corruption to sweep problems under the carpet and systematic conspiracy and deliberate intent to cause harm to the population through vaccines.

Ifoundthetuna (370 posts) • 0

@ Magnifico
just let him do what he does best.
whatever you bring up,disregarding how reasonable it is. he will turn it into something elvis-abducted-by-alien, conspiracy act.

he is right,he always was and always will be.

to be honest and that is my little conspiracy theory. i deeply believe he doesn.t even believe in the stuff he posts.
especially if you are into conspiracies and NWO stuff. you gotta have more than one source and desire for better facts.

it.s just entertainment, there is no positive or propper advise coming from his direction. don.t get pulled into it.

it.s just boredom or some sort of unhappy life he is struggling with. it.s alright but people with depression and such are really life-energy consuming.

he doesn.t have to work for income. he gets free healthcare due to his previous employment. so even if he brings up something less ridiculous,it still won.t matter, since he doesn.t know anything about the things he posts about.

so it.s better to let him slip. i.d guess most people crazy enough to listen to his advise- are the ones,actually crazy enough to deserve it.

Related forum threads

Login to post