GoKunming Forums

z visa extension in kunming

RiSinG sUn (6 posts) • 0

Hi friends!
I need some z visa making consultancies address in kunming.
Next month end i'm going to join new job in kunming,

but my chinese boss doesn't know the visa procedure for my working visa extension, so i have to take care about it.

which documents should i take from present company in taizhou to extension of my z visa in kunming ??

please help me out of this

thank you in advance

TICexpats (207 posts) • 0

Z visa is a one time use entry visa, so I assume you mean your foreign expert book and resident work permit.

the procedure is :

If you are coming to work for someone, they should have done the necessary paperwork for you.

once here you will need to;
1.register with the local Hukou police (where you will be living).
2.then you (they the employer) apply for your foreign expert book (takes about a week to get it).
3.after you have that your employer can apply to renew your resident permit.
Both must be done before the existing ones expire.

RiSinG sUn (6 posts) • 0

Thank you for your information @ TICexpats

But before i leave present job which documents should i take from present company.

And also, if anyone give some visa agent phone numbers in kunming. it's greatly appreciated !

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

You want answers? Get it from the PSB on Beijing Lu.

Long-Dragon (390 posts) • 0

I just finished doing this for someone. I would have to have many more details before I could advise you properly. You cannot get a Z visa inside China you can only get this outside China with proper documents from inside China. I believe I outlined some of the procedures in general within the last few months in this forum. Send me a private email if you want more. I can suggest a good agent too.

Related forum threads

Login to post