GoKunming Forums

Richland International Hospital?

steve2014 (33 posts) • 0

@ fixitwithahammer,

Yes, I prefer go there.Very good.

All pay by cash, no card needed, no membership needed.

Remember, it is on 2nd floor.

Cladygirl (8 posts) • 0

I may be able to help you out. I'm an American Traditional Chinese medicine doctor living in Kunming. I recently got rid of my own UTI that I picked up on vacation in SE Asia with Chinese herbs (the stronger kind that you drink). So long as you don't have a full on kidney infection I'm almost positive herbs could kick out the infection. You might be resistant to the antibiotics which means no amount of them will help. You can call me, Kelly, at 18508850965 for an appointment. You can also see my ad under the "Jobs"/ "Services Offered" section of Go Kunming for more information on me.

Vitho (4 posts) • 0

For me I had an endoscopy done there and it cost me a good 1000 rmb just for the endoscopy. plus they were about to charge some 100rmb for the video in a cd, but they gave it to me for free I don't know how they forgot to charge me for the cd. Plus registration cost me too and the card system also was i think about 40 something rmb. But all these were a year ago. A doctor told me that she has another clinic and was willing to give me an alternative treatment (physiotherapy) for my gastritis and liver problem which she said would be for a week, and to my surprise she said it would cost 10000 rmb.

Related forum threads

Login to post