GoKunming Forums

UEFA EURO 2012

codlikeut (2 posts) • 0

Hi everyone!
Can someone tell me, is there a place (bar, restaurant, club) in Kunming, where me and my friends could watch live transmission of the UEFA Euro 2012, starting this friday/saturday night?

We promise to buy lots of beer ;)

I've already heard, that O'Rileys is organizing something in that matter, but was wondering if there's any alternative to them?

Cheerz

debaser (647 posts) • 0

i hear that Moondog is showing the matches live too. maybe Chapter One?? i'd say that O'Reilly's is a sound bet unless you live far away.

AlexKMG (2387 posts) • 0

So is watching at OReilly's mean the little TV on the 2nd floor, or did I miss some other TV, or do they have a projector and screen?

codlikeut (2 posts) • 0

yeah, thatz a good question actually, will hey be having a projector or sth like that?

btw. anyone knows can u reserve tables there?

Tim Verplancke (28 posts) • 0

Hi guys, to answer your questions we havé 2 tv's on first floor on top of thé one on top floor.
We'll also havé évents on each game: Check thé évents page on go kunming! Thx

johannesjohannes (57 posts) • 0

moondog will play every game and a free shot for every goal.there will also be some late night snacks.the owners are from holland and germany,
so its going to be nice!!!

Fried (24 posts) • 0

Hey everyone, we will show every game at the Dog and yeah there is a free shot for every goal. If you want to reserve a table call me under 15288236834.
Especially when Holland plays Germany!

debaser (647 posts) • 0

sounds like Moondog is the place to go if you want free shots. anyone know what they are shots of?? looks like O'Reilly's will have cheap beer offers. Tim, is it possible to reserve a table? how about with a deposit or money down towards the bar tab? I like my drinks in a pint glass so i'm pretty sure i know where i'll be!

Related forum threads

Login to post