GoKunming Forums

Shane English School - Is it a good place to work?

Dazzer (2813 posts) • 0

wu mao, sorry you feel offended, but keep looking and i am sure that i will offend you agein

MandM (6 posts) • 0

It seems like someone is just looking to take offence. He must have been put down hard at Sal's. Bruised pride/face perhaps.

UKTW101 (1 post) • -1

I worked there for 2 years. It was a good experiance. It is never going to win employer of the year, but then again you are working for a Franchise English School in China. However, it is by no means a disaster area where the boss is deliberately out to rip you off or mess you around.

I always got paid on time, were paid what was agreed and their visas were up to date and legitimate. And the school was helpful and it was

a pleasent place to work.

Of course it's a business, and some business decisions will always take precedent over academic issues, which is hard to understand sometimes.yet I would challenge anyone to give an example of a school in any sector that isn't concerned about money/business.

The teaching staff at Shane are great. Ok the place is not 100% heaven, but trust me you could do a lot, lot worse.

halfshell (1 post) • +1

Yeah, I spent two years there, was a great experience especially for a training center! I look back very positively on my time there.

Related forum threads

Login to post