GoKunming Forums

2 DAY OUTDOOR MUSIC FESTIVAL

thebeargirl (64 posts) • 0

oh no i want the 360 YUAN one,and seriously i never had a tent to camping but i really wanna camping in the music festival.(god damn it its smokin hot~~~)...can u give me the ticket tommorrow??i mean i dont know anything about this event,my friend he's in HK,i just came back from there.so i need a partner camping with me.u also sale tent can u offer me a sec hand one???i'm small girl i dont want a big one.

thebeargirl (64 posts) • 0

does anyone want to share room or tent ??i'm a easy girl almot 21,i want u big n strong so u can carry all my stuff including me.~~(i will bring my tools for painting quiet heavy) cause i'm a shorty only 155,for sure stand in the crowd,i cannot see anything,so u can put me in ur shoulder !i can give u all my design, painting and chocolate, push-up also if u want~~. really really need ya so much!!!contact me and lets go together n' have fun!!!!!
18287161405 just call
ASAP

Movida (7 posts) • 0

Thanks to Thebeargirl, I don't know if she already got the Carry-man but for sure she'll have fun at the pu zhe hei :-D

Anyway

Infotime:

MovidaKM will provide live updates from Puzhehei Music Festival!

Follow us:www.facebook.com/MovidaKm?ref=tn_tnmn .

Watch the photos we'll be posting from Puzhehei, post your own pictures and leave your comments! You'll have the chance to see what's going on at every moment of the Festival and, once it's over, these pictures will bring you back to those great moments.
GET READY FOR THE FUN TO BEGIN

Related forum threads

Login to post