GoKunming Forums

Chinese Pen Pal?

BraxOwl (2 posts) • 0

My oldest child and I will be visiting the Kunming area this summer- it will be our first trip to China and I am very excited!

I am interested in finding a penpal to communicate primarily via mail, perhaps some email and maybe an occasional phone call. Maybe we could even meet this summer!

My email address is BraxOwl@msn.com and if you are intersted, please send me an email and tell me about yourself.

I am married and have four children- two daughters ages 14 and 4 and two sons ages 11 and 1. I live near Charleston, South Carolina, USA.

I am learning Mandarin, but currently speak VERY little. I would be glad to have a language exchange.

If anyone knows of a reputable way to find penpals for minors, I know several (not only my own) children who would love a Chinese pen pal. You can contact me at the email address above.

caleb (2 posts) • 0

hello:

i am caleb live in kunming,i am a chinese guy and am a christian,i would like to be your pen pal.

i have graduated from yunnan normal university for 2 years,i miss my american friends,they help me a lots when i studied in the university,but now they leave kunming and got back to usa,so i want to do something just as they do for me.

i am an artist and now i also help my westerner friends study chinese.
this is my art show website :www.tcgnordica.com/2012/ke-yi-...

so don't afriad me,i am not a bad person hahaha.........

when you come kunming you can tell me,i would like to help you guys.

hope you can reply me very soon

blessings

Related forum threads

Login to post