GoKunming Forums

Error correction

yoland_yao (6 posts) • 0

wld u pls correct the paragraph below for me,thanks!

Hollo! I am a chinese girl lives in Kunming. I majored in english at college and got a master's degree of education, which enable me to teach and communicate with foreigners.
  If you're a foreigner working or studying in kunming.
  if you want to learn to speak chinese .
  please contact me.I can help u.
  by the way,I also want to practice my oral english by chatting with english native speakers!

You have these ways to contact me:meimei_yao@hotmail.com

thanks again.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

If you are learning English, don't use 'wld' 'u' 'pls'. It's 'Hello!' not 'Hollo!'.

laotou (1714 posts) • 0

Hello!

I am a Chinese girl living in Kunming. I majored in English and have a Master's Degree in Education, which enables me to teach and communicate with English-speaking foreigners.

If you're a foreigner working or studying in Kunming...

If you would like to learn to speak and understand Chinese...

If you would like to exchange English listening and speaking...

Please contact me: meimei_yao@hotmail.com

BillDan (268 posts) • 0

This reminds me of a couple years ago when when one of my students brought her friend from another class to me. She wanted to basically rewrite her resume for her, and give her a note saying she could speak and write fluent English. Of course she could not. I asked her a couple questions and she stood there frozen with her mouth agape. The resume was a mess and would take too much of my free time and I simply said I was too busy.

Not saying one should not help but is this the place for this person to be looking for free correction help? I have seen her posts elsewhere wanting the same type of work. I certainly help my wife and her close friends, but what is the benefit of this? To herself or to anybody else?

Related forum threads

Login to post