GoKunming Forums

Looking for basketball buddies

Tim Verplancke (28 posts) • 0

Hi Guys,
I might like to drop by for some ball too, however Shida is much better for courts, Yunnan is unplayable :s. Any way of getting it moved there?

Rogan here (9 posts) • 0

Both courts are ok to me,However,I (maybe with another guy)am just available on Saterday afternoons,usually 2pm to 6pm.Send msg to me in advance if you will be on court at the time.

Tim Verplancke (28 posts) • 0

Hi Guys,

I didnt make it out thursday...Sorry about that. Of course forgot to take your numbers so couldnt even let you know in advance.
I've been playing in Kunming for a while and if you guys are interested, every saturday there is basketball in the south of the city at KIA (international school). WE do some full court (outside court, good condition, no slipping!!). Often 10 guys or more.
Foreign + chinese!
Also possible to take a taxi with 4 guys from city center, it will be cheaper :)

If you're interested send me a text :

137 5917 7741

I'll give you more details!

Tim

rachel_bull (8 posts) • 0

Hey guys! I'd like to play too. Do you know if there is any girls team? I live in Shida and I only see guys playing (plus I'm really bad at it, haha.)

jpreezey (23 posts) • 0

The more the merrier...we are playing at the lower courts at 2pm at Shida on Thursdays...See you all then...

thebeargirl (64 posts) • 0

hey bro,,,,,,,,,,,,,i'm so confused here,cause i'm a girl,i wanna play basketball with u guys,hope dont mind,i'm really not that bad by the way,i'm small,155cm,45kg,cannot dunk,but i'm fast and Has accurate midrange set shot.i know what is team work.or if u guys knows there's a good girls team i can also join in.but i'm so scared of all my sisters,they dont dribble,only screaming,running scratching me.
plz give me more details thx a lot!!~~182 8716 1405

blueice (73 posts) • 0

haha, maybe if we get enough enough girls interested we can do a 3 on 3 girls game? rachel_bull? thebeargirl? anyone else??

Related forum threads

Login to post