GoKunming Forums

Looking for basketball buddies

marronsuisse (16 posts) • 0

Hi,

I have arrived in Kunming recently and am looking for people to gather regularly and play some basketball games.
I have a decent level and like to play for the pleasure.
Hope to have some replies here.
See you on the court !

hasenmanhasenman (48 posts) • 0

I'm moving to Kunming soon..I'm not good but played in junior high. Looking to get back into it. Keep in touch...

jpreezey (23 posts) • 0

I try to play basketball at least once a week at yunnan university or yunnan normal university. When are you looking to play because me and another guy like to play around the 2:00-3:00 time range?

Rogan here (9 posts) • 0

Hi marronsuisse,I live in the Green lake area and usually play basketball in Yunnan university,I am 25 years old.If ok,find me at 13769103206.

marronsuisse (16 posts) • 0

Seems like yunnan university is the place, it's fine by me.

I'm usually available in afternoons (2:00-3:00 sounds good) or week ends, might give you guys a call tomorrow to try to organize something !

mr jersey (13 posts) • 0

Do you guys ever play at Shida? The courts are a lot less slippery. If not, i'd like to come out on Thursday as well. How many of you guys play? Think we have enough to play 4s?

jpreezey (23 posts) • 0

i dont have any idea who is going to show up. I just know me an my buddy for sure. For the first time i think it is best just to meet at Yunnan Uni. I know the courts at Yunnan Uni are slick. We can try up there if people want to.

Related forum threads

Login to post