GoKunming Forums

Super Bowl XLVI

Geezer (1953 posts) • 0

The NFL Super Bowl will begin at 07:20am Monday morning.
Is anyone going to open to show the game?

Lazy Bones had about 30 people at last years game.

Elliot, we miss you! You decided to open at the last minute then had to run around finding eggs to feed us. Hope you are well and will get the chance to see the Pats kick some Giant ass!

Geezer (1953 posts) • 0

Sad to say but Lazy Bones is no more. Looking for a venue to watch the game. Was hoping O'Reilly Irish Pub would do it.

The Mike (19 posts) • 0

Does anyone have the NFL gamepass? I would get it but I just moved here yesterday and don't have the internet (nor apartment) yet. Thats how I've watched it the past two years in Korea... alone...

It would be a lot more fun to watch it with a group of people thats for sure! Hopefully someone can talk a bar into showing it. Long shot: would it be broadcast on Chinese television?

Tim Verplancke (28 posts) • 0

Hi Guys,

Sorry we've waited a while before posting. Our satelite at the PUB does not have NBC (too much protection by US can't get it). We've been trying to get it but it doesn't look like it will happen soon.
However we will connect our TV's to internet and STREAM the game!

Will be putting up the event on GoKunming soon.

We will open at 7am, serve a mini breakfast (bacon, eggs, bread).
And of course...drinks....hehe

Hope to see you all soon!

Danmairen (510 posts) • 0

The only game of Handegg I like to watch. Damn shame about the time though, at least we can warm up with some real football first.

Related forum threads

Login to post