GoKunming Forums

Zhuhai airport to Macau

russia (16 posts) • 0

Hello, does anyone how i can get from Zhuhai airport to Macau?
Is it by bus or ferry?
How much does it cost?
Thanks.

Geezer (1953 posts) • 0

From Zhuhai Airport to Zhuhai is 30-40Km. Shuttle bus is a lot cheaper than a taxi. I don't know how the shuttle works as I jump out when get pretty close to where I am going. Then I get a taxi.

You want to go to Gombei Port and walk across the border. This is a pretty busy crossing point. A Hong Kong friend took the Macau ferry and I waited and hour for her to go through passport check.

Shuttle bus and taxi should be less than 100.

aiyaryarr (122 posts) • 0

I often traveled back & forth between Zhuhai Airport & Zhuhai's Gongbei District (Where Gongbei Port to Macau is located) about 4 years ago. The Airport Express bus pick up point from the airport is right outside as you exit the arrival terminal. Flights in & out of Zhuhai Airport are few and far in between and the shuttle bus, or buses as demand dictates, are ready & waiting whenever there is a flight arriving from somewhere. Make sure you ask the driver he IS going to "Gongbei" before boarding!!! The current cost is 25RMB (See below). As I recall, ticket was sold on the bus by a ticket agent. The bus ride to Gongbei is about an hour. A taxi ride, if the taxi driver is honest, was about 150 to 180RMB, but that was 4 years ago.

The Airport Express' last stop (Gongbei Zhongzhu Building) from the airport is on an intersection of "Yin Bin Nan Lu" and a street (I don't know the name) where you can see the Gongbei Port Building at the end of the vista (on Yin Bin Nan Lu) only a few blocks away, or about a 8-minute walk. More info from google search below:

TRAVELLING DETAILS
Duration: Around 1 hour - 1hour and a half
Regular price: 25 RMB or free
Please note: Enquire number: (+86 756) 8111333

TIMETABLE
Gongbei Zhongzhu Building - Zhuhai Airport
From 06:30 till 21:30 every hour
Gongbei Kee Kwan Coach Station - Zhuhai Airport (free bus)
From 08:00 till 21:00 every hour
Hengqin Border - Zhuhai Airport (free bus)
10:30 12:00 14:30 16:30 17:30 20:10
Jiuzhou Port - Zhongzhu Building - Zhuhai Airport
From 08:00 till 20:00 every hour
Xiangzhou Moi Department Store - Jida Hita Plaza - Zhuhai Airport
06:00 08:30 10:00 11:00 13:00 14:00

DEPARTURE AND ARRIVAL POINTS
- Zhongzhu Building, Gongbei (Near Vanguard Supermarket 华润万家附近) 拱北中珠大厦
Tel: (+86 756) 8111333 / 8111733 / 8111737
- Gongbei Kee Kwan Coach Station (under Gongbei Customs) 拱北口岸岐关汽车站
- Hengqin Border 横琴口岸
- Jiuzhou Port 九州港
- Xiangzhou Moi Department Store 香洲茂业百货
- Zhuhai Airport 珠海机场
Tel: (+86 756) 7778888

See also my GoKunming Forum post (2 September) in answer to you (26 August) in:

www.gokunming.com/[...]

russia (16 posts) • 0

THank you so much for the information.
As i will be traveling alone with 4 bags, am just a bit concerned.
Thank you!

Geezer (1953 posts) • 0

Thanks aiyaryarr! This really helpful and is much appreciated.

The shuttle bus has always been a mystery to me in the past as come passengers seem to have the bus rerouted to where they wanted to go.

Related forum threads

Login to post