GoKunming Forums

Free New China Expat Book Published!!!

China-Expat (3 posts) • 0

China Expat have just released their new book, "China Expat – A Decade Of Writing 2001-2011" and it is out now and available as a complimentary download. It even features Go Kunming in its National China Web Directory!

"China Expat – A Decade Of Writing: 2001 - 2011" brings together a collection of the published work of four well known expats for the first time in one volume. With articles taken from the archives of the China Expat magazine and online blog from the past 10 years, the book has been released to celebrate ten years of the China Expat website. Divided into different chapters – Expat Living, Modern Life In China, Traditional Chinese Art & Culture, China's History, and China Travel, it also includes the China Expat National Bar Directory and the China Expat National Web Directory.

In an age when blogs are mainly blah, the China Expat articles within will provoke, provide food for thought, give moments of "I didn't know that!" and raise a wry smile.

China Expat – A Decade of Writing 2001 - 2011 is available as a free, 232 page, full color pdf download directly from the China Expat website at www.chinaexpat.com/book

laotou (1714 posts) • 0

Gee - thanks! Now if it had discount coupons for MacDonalds, KFC, and gee I wish we had an Arby's in Kunming, or a Wendy's, or a Carls...and for those with LA roots - a Titos Tacos...

photodave (4 posts) • 0

It would be really great to provide this in ePub format for the eReaders on iPhone/iPad/Kindle/Mac/Windows. Let me know if you'd like some help on this.
...dave

Related forum threads

Login to post