GoKunming Forums

Brick Oven Pizza Insanity!

skittles (11 posts) • 0

I just went to the opening of the Lost Garden Guesthouse close to Green Lake and they've got this huge brick oven pizza that's churning out the best pizza I've had not only in Kunming but all of frick'n China! And believe me everyone there was saying the same frick'n thing I am totally serious. Awesomeness! The sauce, insane flavor. Definitely not some processed bagged sauce. I'm a crust guy and the crust is crispy on the bottom and holds holds together well so you can pick it up and eat it proper pizza style. None of this knife and fork under-cooked thin crust blech nonsense I've seen before. And I'm not one of those guys that doesn't eat the whole slice and throws away the bready goodness at the end. I'm the guy the eats your thrown away bready goodness at the end and I'm telling you there is bready goodness at the end of these slices! The whole awesome bubble in the dough and everything. Oh gawd ding it I want to go back right now! If you can read this you probably like pizza so do yourself a favor and seek this joint out! It's about a 3 minute walk from The Green Lake Hotel but once you're there you'd never know it. The atmosphere is like a hug. It's totally cozy, comfortable and feels like your in a tree fort. Get there and tell them Large Marge sent you!

Moritvri (6 posts) • 0

i just know that if i had now gone outside and sought this wondrous place of wonders, i would never find it. thats a long intro void of specifics bro.

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.