GoKunming Forums

Directions to Kunming International Clinic

Quester (233 posts) • 0

You need to call them anyway on 411 9100 to make an appointment, especially over the summer since they have reduced hours, so you can ask them for directions. If by taxi, get the driver to talk to them because it's quite hard to find.
But rough directions are to take the Xinwen Lu extension south past the 2nd ring road a long way down, until at a corner on the right you see Sheng Kang Hospital. The international clinic is next to the hospital on that alley. If on Xinwen Lu you come to a park on the right and then a 90 degree left turn then you've missed the turn and gone too far.
There is also a bus stop just south of that corner, 大观楼南园站. To get to that stop you can catch 166 at the corner of Xinwen Lu and Xiyuan Lu, inside the 2nd ring road.
Hope that helps!

04215 (2 posts) • 0

I heard the International Clinic has moved. Is this true? And if so, does anyone know the address?

Raznik (9 posts) • 0

They moved some time ago...
Now they are at xiyuan nan lu, not to far from city center.

I don't know what youv'e got, but I might recommand Richland, the price is cheaper, and the service is good.

04215 (2 posts) • 0

Do you know how much a regular appointment at the International Clinic is? i just thought it'd be easier cause they speak English right? Only reason I was gonna go there

Related forum threads

Login to post