GoKunming Forums

Beware long running fraud and theft of services racket!

JJ and Janice (324 posts) • 0

Wonder if all the "complainers" have work permits. If not, does making said complaints on a public forum open them to investigations re: visa/ work permit?

Cheers - - JJ

Chingis (242 posts) • 0

Wonder if the "complainee" has all the appropriate business licences, and is paying tax on her earnings....

Jasmine620 (10 posts) • 0

here is not westren developed country.suggest you read China rule and law about tax.in few year age,I remember if your average salary is under 2000RMB per month,no need pay tax.now,maybe the standard changed.

and where the tax go?
how many China citizen can't share the social welfare?when she was single mother,goverment won't support her,when he lost work,when he get sick,when he no house for live,when his child go to school...

how many movie star earn millions money,but still avoid pay tax.how many goverment officer take bribe but still didn't in jail.

live in China with so large population not easy!

Raznik (9 posts) • 0

It's worth mentioning that this Jasmine told Ira that she is greedy, like all the jews, and some other horrible stuff not worth mentioning here.

You are very much welcomed to disaffirm this, Jasmine, But it will only cause me to argue Ira to publish all your horrible E-mails.

Just to get the facts straight, Ira was promised 10,000 Yuan, which is a lot. She did the job, went to some shit hole in Banna, and in the end NOTHING! Zero Kuai!

Jasmine620 (10 posts) • 0

Ira said she have did many show work,she must know the rule,she can't skip over her agent.but during she was in Ban na,she talk with producer,said I black mail to her,force her stop acting,because she want producer agree pay money to her!

22th night,the guy contact with the movie crew heard producer already pay money to Ira.23th early morning,he bring 25 guys find the hotel the crew stay,if he come later,they might move to heng dian already.he force producer pay money,pissed off producer,lost business relationship for the future.

when Ira finish work,she didn;t contact me.usually,a foreigner finish her work,for sure will contact in first time.for get money soon.but why she didn't?

maybe after 23th,after producer pay money to the Kunming guy,he ask Ira back money?who know.about one week,she just contact me for the pay.
actually these money never deliver to my hand.I said if she like I can let her meet the Kunming guy.but she refuse,continue black mail,insult to me.so,I said,ok,you have his number.if you don't believe you just go to meet him.
she went to meet the guy,told him,in the future,she will directly work for the guy,skip over me.
but the guy refuse give her money.
because of Ira,he lost good relationship with these crew,producer fired the assistant director who have help him get this work.

if she didn't make so many terrible things during in ban na,and after that.for sure,she get her money,we get money.everyone can be happy.
can't understand her behavior.

foreigner only consider if she can get pay,but do you know in the past,I have met some bad company guys refuse pay money after I finish work.

a wood floor commercial.from 5p.m to naxt day 9a.m whole night 15hours work in the studio.after finish work,the guy refuse pay my money.although we have contract!naxt day,I went to studio again,ask him pay money,he knock me down!

a wedding dress show.chen work together with me,the guy belong the company told manager she talk with some guys during work.so they have the reason cut off that days pay!it;s not my fault,when I talk with this guy,she just stand behind and silent.ok,she is young,so I have to acting the tough role.the foreign girl didn't make any fault,so we didn't cut their money.and I share the lost with chen.

Ira made the terrible things before work finish.who know what deal with the producer?why she didn't contact me after finish work,why the producer told us after they leave Kunming,send money to the guy's account?
if she can get money from the producer,no need want money twice.if she get zero,this is she deserve.

DanTheMan (620 posts) • 0

Chingis, you'd better provide a fapiao with that popcorn or I'm going to raise up a hell of a stink on GoKunming.

darcko (3 posts) • 0

I can't wait for this story to be made into a film.. all the actors concerned can play themselves :D

explorerred (26 posts) • 0

Just for the record:

I haven't posted again on this thread until now because my internet has been out for the last week (downstairs neighbor disconnected me by accident and then left town!)

I have had a legal working visa the whole three and a half years I have been in Kunming. However, I don't believe it is ethical to offer foreigners jobs who don't have working visas and then use that fact to screw them over. This is exactly the kind of practice that I was trying to warn people about.

I posted the link to Jasmine's photo out of concern that she might simply change her English nickname to avoid the consequences of her unethical behavior in the future. Although, if, as she claims, her business is so fraught with difficulties and she, in fact, is the one who is always being cheated, why does she continue? Because she is doing very well indeed, at least monetarily. And there is no law against posting people's photos on the internet. It's actually a perfectly nice one, I think. There are laws against slander, of course, so Jasmine, if you can prove that anything I said isn't true, knock yourself out. It was your latest escapade involving Ira (who I do know personally) that prompted me to post the warning, but it was my own first hand experience with you a year and a half ago that I drew on to make my judgment about you as a liar and a con-artist, so we're not talking about a "rumor". I was there. I lived it. And there were eight or nine witnesses who will happily attest to the facts of the matter.

I probably shouldn't be, but I am a little shocked by the comments from people who say things like "get a legitimate job" or "maybe the complainer should be prosecuted for not paying taxes or not having a business license". I have a legitimate, full time job and I pay taxes. Jasmine approached me, not the other way around, and begged me to "save" her in her emergency because they needed more actors with no prior notice. She could have cared less about who had a visa or whether taxes were being paid (by her or anyone else). If anyone should be concerned about the police, it should be her. Not that the police are likely to give a damn about any of this tiresomeness.

Thanks for listening. Think I'll take a break from reading forums for a while. I discovered that not having internet for a week was actually kind of liberating and peaceful.

Peace

Related forum threads

Login to post