GoKunming Forums

Flower Delivery in Kunming

justalex (21 posts) • 0

I'm looking for a website that offers flower delivery service to Kunming at a reasonable price. Flowers are so cheap in Kunming, and delivery should also not add that much more to the cost.

The sites I've found while searching on Google range from $50 - $100 per bouquet; which is absolutely insane!

Has anyone else tried doing this before? I'm currently out of the country and would like to make these arrangements over the internet if possible.

AlPage48 (1394 posts) • 0

Those sound more like the rates I would have paid back in Canada.

A while back I checked some web sites (found on Google) for hotel rates in Kunming and got quoted $200 US for a hotel where we paid the equivalent of $45 CDN. I suspect the web sites are routing through agents who are taking a really large "commission".

justalex (21 posts) • 0

I figure they're just seeing an opportunity, in that foreign business men are willing to pay full american prices and they're just going for it!

I'm sure there is something out there that would resemble that service in mainland China at much more affordable prices...

mr jersey (13 posts) • 0

I run a small delivery service in northern Kunming. I can help include this service for you if you'd like.

justalex (21 posts) • 0

Oh, sweet! Please get in touch with me via email: holla @ alexkalmar.com or, if you're comfortable with it, post your information on here so that other people can find it if they're also interested in your services.

mr jersey (13 posts) • 0

Hey Alex,
I just sent you an email. Let me know if you have any questions. For everyone else that is interested in this service please email libaijiaKM @ gmail.com. We also do vegetable delivery in the Bei Chen area.

jimmlenk (1 post) • 0

Flowers can make them us feel so special. While compare to previous days, Now-a-days, Online process will be available in frequent timings. Online florist are also extremely reliable as they can offer us any advice we need via email or chat support.It has been a tradition to some people to send flowers during special occasions like birthdays, anniversary and a lot more. Please produce some more attachments about the topic to view detail information.

<a href ="url=philippineflowermart.com/">philippines flowers delivery</a>

justalex (21 posts) • 0

The biggest problem is payment. Online sites in China don't accept foreign cards... ideally, I would like to setup an account with a person / company in Kunming and repay on deliveries in the future while I'm out of town.

Lagoujaja (1 post) • 0

I'm reuping this post because I'm also interested in that.

I could buy on Tmall or Taobao but all the flowers come from Guangzhou, Beijing etc. I was wondering if there was a cheaper solution in Kunming?
Even via phone is alright with me.

Thanks!

Related forum threads

Login to post