GoKunming Forums

Blocks on Wikipedia - a good thing?

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

There is a new film called - The Truth - about the privatization of water. The film stars Andy Garcia, Forest Whitaker and Eva Longoria. However, when you look at the filmography section in Wiki for each actor - you will NOT see this film listed. They list other films for 2012, 2013, and even 2014 but they do not list this film. Another film NOT listed in Wiki is - Toxic Skies (2008). Ironically, when you search the filmography section for actress Anne Heche - you will find every film she ever made in Wiki except for Toxic Skies. This film is about chemtrails. I wonder why? Still think Wiki is NOT part of MSM? Still think Wiki is reputable and NOT biased? Lies, misinformation and disinformation at its best.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

@HFCAMPO I saw that film and I thought of you (since you're from Ecuador). Saw the movie and it was right on the money. People think it's conspiracy but it's happening. The message was deep. Just finished re-watching the series PRISON BREAK. That is exactly what is going on. Just change 'The Company' to another name but the message is the same. This shit is real. It's happening right under our noses. They are passing laws to make it illegal to milk your own cows and drink the milk or sell it. They are passing laws to keep you obedient to their game plans. In the film, they government made it illegal to collect 'rain water'. They want to monopolize the water, air, land, etc. It's quite sickening. I pity the children of our next generation. The future doesn't look good. Hope I'm wrong.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

This actually happened in Bolivia and the people protested and got the private water company evicted out of the country. No mention of this was made in MSM. There are 2 films that talk about this topic - Flow (2008) and Blue Gold (2008). An Oregon man was arrested for saving rain water a few months ago. Again, the MSN does not mention this so the Repeaters have no idea that this is already taking place in the USA. Yes, the laws are already in place.

Geezer (1953 posts) • 0

Hugo, are they laws or executive regulations? Obamarxist is issuing thousands of regulations. But, it seems, he can't protect consulates.

Geezer (1953 posts) • 0

Hugo, I think you are right about Obamarxist plans for guns. You will have to register your guns with the UN. And, for you anti gun guys who appreciate China's lack of firearms, see this: www.latimes.com/[...]

The Dudeson's (1106 posts) • 0

Guys doesn't it wear you out following all those conspiracy theroies.
somehow there must be a certain group of people, from president to Janitor to keep all these secrets hidden and people bribed and killed to keep all those people and institutions safe from underpaid staff to reveal all of it at a drunken night at the pub.

Really? Just look at your company at look how many rumors and secrets are spread on a daily base, now try to imagine this in a gov. multi department, multi state/nation level, without any signs or rumors, while the Chief of the CIA can't even hide an affair with another woman.

I don't doubt that some gov control, conspiracies and corruption exists but not on the scale you guys are talking about.

About water issues: It's been on the radar for deacades about the water becoming scarce. Also people collecting rainwater poisioning their families with cholera and stuff. So if the gov hates your water saving so much, why don't they stop you buying proper water filters, some people even have legal mini-sewage treatment plants.

In the worst case go to Europe eco friendlieness is rewarded, or at least legal.

@Geezer
It seems like the gun thing has absolutely nothing to do with the OP but anyway, I read the LA-Times article, so what's your point, that it would have been better if those psychos had guns.
I prefer to defend myself from a knife, rather than a gun.

Ever thought about that the reason why gun related crimes and killings are almost not existing in China, is because there are almost no guns around.

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

wikipedia is the fifth most popular website in the world.

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.