GoKunming Forums

looking for partners

tamatam (1 post) • 0

i'm in kunming, heading to guillin and yangshu, and then hong-kong to take a flight to the philliphines.. if by any chance you have the same plan more or less, i will be be happy to hear from you. thanks,
tamar

guangdongtravel (1 post) • 0

I am a local guy with fluent English from Shenzhen. I provide one-stop business assistant services for businessmen/visitors who do business or travel in China. I have years of working experience in sourcing, inspecting quality, supplier auditing, schedule following, shipment. I am familiar with the wholesale markets and factories in Guangdong, such as Consumer Electronics, electronic components, home appliances, etc. So I will be your excellent business assistant, when you develop your business in China. Meanwhile, I will be your private driver to improve the efficiency for I have private car. When you plan to have a business trip or travel in China, please feel free to let me know your requirement and I will prepare beforehand. Any other information, please contact me by email: guangdongtravel@gmail.com

Related forum threads

Login to post