GoKunming Forums

jewelry repair in KM

cwesstrom (3 posts) • 0

I have a ring that needs to be resized and redesigned. Is there a jeweler around that is trusted and does good work?

Elisa (174 posts) • 0

Bummer that this has no replies. Does anyone here know of a reputable jeweler? I'm looking to get my stone cleaned/checked (but not stolen), my bands welded together, and the whole lot re-rhodiumed. It is way past due.

Silvio DaVinci (282 posts) • 0

Message me, I have a foreigner friend who works in the jewelry business. He actually may have already read this post himself. Don't know if he can help you himself though. Depends if he has the equipment.

b galipeau (48 posts) • 0

After a lot of searching last year my fiancé and I found a decent jewelry department within a big department store downtown that was able to weld and resize her engagement ring which I bought in the states. It's in the large square near Nanping Jie and the bus turnaround loop and the sidewalk water fountains. Don't know the name of the store but it's right on the edge of the square and the jewelry department is on the 4th or 5th floor.

Alex2014 (51 posts) • 0

I think there may be some experts in Colorful Yunnan Trade Center for Jade and Gem, which is a big Jade trade market on southeast Kunming. Maybe they could help you with it. But I'm not sure if they need your payment.

OceanOcean (1193 posts) • 0

There's a good jewellers next to Robert's School (LongXiangJie, near WenLinJie) which my wife has used to make and repair rings etc.

Related forum threads

Login to post