GoKunming Forums

Can chinese girl get thai visa?

cindy_s (7 posts) • 0

Yes, I can only travel to several countries before I get the visa because I am holding a Chinese passport, if that makes you feel better.
I was here on this topic just because the girl was in the same situation with me, and I was trying to tell her that was not a problem.That is all.

hira101 (1 post) • 0

i am very surprised to see this news because china is the most papolur Country in the world and there girls are trying for the other Countries Visas

QQWEN (22 posts) • 0

Just check with Thai Embassy near Kunming Hotel and get a tourist visa for her before departure if you are worried about her being detained by the Chinese border control. I went to Thailand on a tourist visa in 1998 and I was single. The information list from Thai Embassy is pretty straight forward and clear. If she presents all the documents required she shouldn't be having any problem of getting the visa.

OceanOcean (1193 posts) • 0

I would advice getting your Thai visa before you arrive. Although there is a "visa on arrival" option, the queues are horrendous - you'd have to wait for hours. Most Chinese travel agents can arrange the visa for you in Kunming.

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • 0

The Thai consulate in Kunming used to do visas for Chinese nationals only. They used to be at the hotel on Dongfang Dong Lu and Baita Lu, but I think they moved.
Perhaps someone else knows if this is the case, and where they moved to.

darkone264 (108 posts) • 0

I went last october with my unmarried chinese girlfriend she had to queue for about an hour but did get visa on arrival for I think 500 thai money

Related forum threads

Login to post