GoKunming Forums

Looking for a Kung Fu Sifu

maggie YU (1 post) • 0

Hello, everyone, my husband was a childhood learning traditional Chinese martial arts instructor, learning martial arts for over 30 years, is the real Chenjiagou successor, he is good at is Chen Tai Chi, we are living in France for 10 years, he is because the martial arts by the French Embassy consular invited to France, we opened a martial arts association in France, Professor of traditional martial arts. Tai Chi is within the family boxing, martial arts is a combination of health and is able to beat the effort. Now we are back to settle in Kunming, a real friend would like to know martial arts, please contact us, my husband only speaks Chinese and French. He is also looking for people who really like martial arts.

Tel: 5300069

Mr. T (11 posts) • 0

Hi. it sounds interesting. is there any close combat within his teaching? your telephone nr. .. cant get it..to short..

laotou (1714 posts) • 0

@Maggie - thanks VERY much for your comments. I'll call and chat later - I suppose I "could" try to brush up on my french - but it's kind of a wash as I'm incoherent in both French AND (so I'm told) putonghua...shameful.

I'd also like to introduce my children to Chen style first - so instead of telling them to go wash their face and hands when they're upset - I can add - "go perform 3 taiqi sets" to my repertoire of distractions...and maybe I'll go practice with them. They're 10 (daughter) and 8 (son) - and I'm as old as dirt.

@onelegged
Thanks much for the stanmed link - I sent it on (limited chain mail) to my family for consumption - minus the "send to ten other people you know or you'll die a horrible death" appendix.

maggieyjh (1 post) • 0

I am so sorry,I am maggieyu.but we change our home .now,we live in dali .we have a little house near the sea. and i change my telephone .if someone would learn chinse gongfu,or enjoy the chinises live . please calle me .15388721950,or email msn:maggieyjh@hotmail.com.

Related forum threads

Login to post