GoKunming Forums

For HotCowboy69

Texas Boy (117 posts) • 0

There are many "kinds" of cowboys.
+ Ranch Cowboy: works with cows, horses, fixes everything on the ranch. Where "educated" folks usually put lots of different letters behind names, the ranch cowboy puts: FFWBR & PGWMT. (FU—er, Fighter, Wild Bull Rider & Pretty Good Windmill Man Too)
+ Feed Lot Cowboy: spends lots of time horseback sorting out cattle (usually steers) among the hundreds being fattened up in the feed lot pens.
+ Rodeo Cowboy: competes in various events in rodeos from calf roping, steer wrestling (bulldogging), to "rough stock" events such as saddle bronc riding, bareback riding and bull riding.
+ Drugstore Cowboy: dresses the part but does not partake in any of the above. Usually known for big hat and little dick.
+ Space Cowboy: also known as "Space Cadet." Usually so high on drugs that he isn't sure himself what he is.

Hope this helps!

laotou (1714 posts) • 0

You mean the "Broke Back" cowboy?

China has cowboys too, right? I've seen the hats for sale around Yunnan.

Y'all forgot the golf cowboys - cowboy hats and golf clubs. And the line-dancin's cowboys (took a long time for them to gain acceptance as "real" cowboys though).

Figgered that Hot Cowboy 69 wasn't no "Broke Back" cowboy since he wuz advertizin' fer a gal.

Many "regular" cowboys have give line dancin' a whirl or two so guess that's OK

Golf Cowboys, well, guess I ain't seen none

Seems like we've heard from almost everyone except Hot Cowboy 69. How about it?

And perhaps some of the more experienced folks can answer this question:
"Is night out with dinner, dancing, champagne and others actually cheaper than the whorehouse?"

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • 0

If you can get dinner dancing and champers for 300 rmb, let me know. And if you go to the chicken house you don't tend to pick up stalkers.

Related forum threads

Login to post