GoKunming Forums

2nd hand bicycle in kunming

laotou (1714 posts) • 0

If you want something more spiffy - there's a guy named Alex that sells used MTN bikes at discount - typically around ¥700+/- the sky.

He's somehow related to a bicycle shop somewhere around yunda.

zhubajie (57 posts) • 0

I bought my 2d hand bike near Da Guan market. Go across the bridge and to the main entrance, then turn right and look for a bunch of bicycles. If your Chinese is good enough, you might ask people about er shou zixingqe for sale.

firang (2 posts) • 0

sorry to bump an old thread, but made more sense than starting a new one. i'm in hanoi and am planning a 2-3 month bike trip around yunnan and sichuan, starting from kunming mid august, so will be looking for a 2nd hand mountain bike. is there somewhere with a bunch of 2nd hand bike shops in town (Huang Tu Pao, Da Guan market?) where a non-chinese speaker might get a deal? any recommendations, advice or offers appreciated.

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • 0

There is an expat who used to frequent this site, goes by a handle that begins with alex or alek. He dabbled in bike rental and second hand sale.

I don't know if he is still in KMG

simon4 (3 posts) • 0

Hi there
Looking for 2nd hand mountain bikes in Kunming. If you have information on this or is thinking of selling your bike about 200rmb in good condition. Please leave me an email. Thank you.
Simon4

Related forum threads

Login to post