GoKunming Forums

aiyaryarr

aiyaryarr (122 posts) • 0

I am a new to Kunming. The Thanksgiving Holiday is a few days away and it sure would be nice to be able to enjoy a Thanksgiving dinner, even if it's near traditional in this home away from home. Anyone know of a restaurant in Kunming that serves Thanksgiving dinners? Thanks in advance for your suggestion(s).

laotou (1714 posts) • 0

You can check with Metro - sometimes they have kitchens and will cook-to-order special meals. We did turkey last year with stuffing and crud with Metro in Beijing. It was ... ok...tough bird...about ¥200-600 depending on how big a bird you score.

slabo (55 posts) • 0

Wiker's basket, the one in the West. Just outside 2nd ring road. Coming on Remin Lu, turn left, or south. It's just before the traffic light, off the main road.
I had a very good Christmas dinner last year.

Thank you, laotao & slabo, both for the prompt and helpful response. A whole bird will probably take many meals to finish. So, I shall check out Wicker Basket instead. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

JJ and Janice (324 posts) • 0

Wicker Basket in Bei Chen is serving turkey dinners on Thu & Fri. We have been there twice for their turkey dinners and it's just fine.

Cheers - - JJ

JJ & Janice, thank you too for the info. I've enjoyed reading all of your previous posts in GoKunming Forum. Happy Thanksgiving.

sanyiseul (104 posts) • 0

We, Sandras, are having a Thanksgiving Dinner on Thursday too. Check on the GoKunming Calendar.
Sandra

Related forum threads

Login to post