GoKunming Forums

Looking for a Maternity Hospital

amira (2 posts) • 0

I'm looking for a maternity and infant hospital that provides hi-technology equipments, clean environment and most of all, well-experienced and trusted OB Gynecologists who could take good care of me and my unborn baby. Non-english doctors is fine since I have friend who could assist me during prenatal check-ups. I heard some expats even travel to Bangkok to Kunming to give birth and do the monthly check-ups. But isn't that too expensive? Hope someone could help me since I need to see a doctor these coming days. Thank you.

mingbai (18 posts) • 0

I think the best one it town is 'Maria hospital'. A friend of mine who went there (she's pregnant and due in few months) said it was surprisingly cheap, clean and very professional.

:)

YuantongsiYuantongsi (717 posts) • 0

The Maria is also where our daughter was born. We had a good experience there, but for first time Mums I think home country may be the best place for the birth.

amira (2 posts) • 0

@mingbai, I'm going to check this hospital tomorrow.

@Yuantongsi, may I ask which prenatal vitamins did you take? This is going to be my 2nd baby. I used MATERNA vitamins with my ist child. I can't find here in Kunming.

@birdabroad, I replied back to your email. Pls check.

Related forum threads

Login to post