GoKunming Forums

EVIL BIKERS!!! Close to you...

Bumble (5 posts) • 0

Hey guys,
I just took a trip to Guiyang in Guangzhou, and I wanted to get some water after hours. So I walked to the closest vendor I could find which ended up being a few blocks away from the hotel I was staying at, and I didn't feel like walking 4 blocks back so I decided to take a short bike ride back to the hotel thinking it would be cheap and convenient. Instead, it ended up being a horrible experience, the driver took me way out of the city, telling me he knew the place I was going. On the way, he tried groping me from behind, and laughed anytime I told him where I wanted to go in my limited Chinese. We passed the hotel I was staying at, while I said Ting, Ting, Ting! (stop, stop, stop!) and he laughed, and I continued to try telling him to stop and take me back to my hotel for 1/2 an hour as he took me far outside the city and finally dropped me off outside the city limits. I ended up paying 35 rmb for a cab ride back into the city when I could have walked only a few blocks back to my hotel! I'm going to file a police report tomorrow, and probably never take a bike again unless I know the driver. I've taken many bike rides in the past and have never had a problem. Be careful you guys!!

Related forum threads

Login to post