GoKunming Forums

VPN

lawlz0mg (201 posts) • 0

anyone know any VPN's that are free? besides hotspot shield, and work with mac?

Greginchina (239 posts) • 0

I'm sure there are some that are free and people will come forward with suggestions but from what I've heard they are slow and unreliable.

There are some really good deals out there. My current favourite is 12vpn which allows you to connect to multiple servers (several USA, a couple of UK and some others) using multiple clients and protocols (PPTP, L2TP/IPSec, OpenVPN, Cisco).

johnnyfreud786 (4 posts) • 0

I use bestvpn connection for my home base work they have more than 7000 internet protocol address and 160 servers. If you have vpn connection on large no. of server than you don't need to compromise with speed. I know a vpn provider www.bestvpnconnection.com/android-vpn/ who is trustworthy you can choose plans from there.

AlPage48 (1394 posts) • 0

Stay away from anything that's "free". There's always a cost, even if you can't see it.

Witopia works with MAC, Windows, iPhone, etc.

bucko (695 posts) • 0

I have been with Witopia for 6 years. But noe I am also shopping for another VPN. Witopia support is good, but now China has their number so to speak. The service is on and off and iPhone now do not work at all. VPN service must always be 100% reliable or it is useless.
I think I will go with "Hide my Ass" vpn. It is the top rated VPN worldwide. Google it.

Call of Duty (38 posts) • 0

thanks guys, i was looking for some VPN services as well

it looks like expressVPN is pretty good

what do you guys think of VYPRVPN (top rated on start-vpn website)? anyone using that right now?

joshwa (67 posts) • 0

Be aware that all of the supposed "VPN Review" sites are based on how much money the VPN provider pays the site, either in the form of advertising dollars or affiliate fees.

AlPage48 (1394 posts) • 0

Wow!
Just got my second "Violation of Use" warning from Witopia in a very short time frame. Seems like the US Government is cracking down and seeding Torrent sites. I may need to switch to a European provider Any suggestions?

Related forum threads

Login to post