GoKunming Forums

Second Hand Furniture Market

DanTheMan (620 posts) • 0

Also, I went past the one off of Huancheng Bei Lu (I wanna say its on Panjiang Dong Lu, 盘江东路) recently and it still seemed to be going.

slabo (55 posts) • 0

Also looking for second hand furniture. Currently I'm sleeping in a sleeping bag, actually it's not so bad, it's warmer than sleeping in the bed. I need closets most urgently.
Can anyone confirm this is the correct address?

maps.google.com/[...]

Pierre (46 posts) • 0

Hi Slabo,

also I passed by the address you marked on the map recently. There was a small flea market on the street.
I know that the one on JinHua Lu had to move not long ago and if you're lucky, some vendors made their way the spot (or near it) that you marked on the map.
If there is second hand furniture to be sold you will find it in the small side streets.

Good luck checking it out and keep us updated.

Ralle (1 post) • 0

Hey Slabo,

there is also one close to the intersection of xuefu lu and puji lu. I was there few weaks ago(they have everything there( closetes, matresses, washing machines, fridges, desks, sofas...). Don´t know the exact address( I have to ask a friend) .

Greetings

Danmairen (510 posts) • 0

If whole neighborhoods are being demolished a second hand market will often shoot up nearby, if only for half a year or so. You can get some really good deals in those places, often much better than at the more permanent ones. Not always easy to find though.

Karina17 (70 posts) • 0

If I understand well, second hand market are moving around the city every half a year right ?
Does anyone have a current address for cheap furnitures and housewares ? Is there still something interesting around Baiyun Lu ?

Related forum threads

Login to post