GoKunming Forums

Tea factories in Kunming or Yunnan

Mariusz (1 post) • 0

I nee some help from you.
The reason why I am asking for your help is a need to find a realiable

tea factory. Our main products are teas in bricks - puerh, black and green. We would like to add some new items - jasmin, rose etc.
The facory must have a special mold to compress teas in bricks (dimenssion lenght 2 cm, width 2 cm, thickness 1 cm) and than put it into foil and put 40 bricks into box and finally box is wraped in transparent foil. So if you could help me in finding such partners from Kunming or Yunnan province I would be very grateful. Or just pass my e-mail to factory to allow them to contact me.
Thanks in advance for your help

Regards

Mariusz Plonski

hengfu (1 post) • 0

Dear Mariusz,

My name is Robert Henrich, co-president of Andao Tea and local Kunming expat. I saw your post this morning regarding Puerh tea bricks. I believe my company's services could be of some help to you.

Our company has ample experience in sourcing services. We operate a full time Chinese/Western staff here in Yunnan Province. If you'd like, you can visit our company's website at www.andaotea.com.

Ironically, our company is currently working on a similar request for Puerh bricks. I was wondering if you are in fact the same customer.

I'll be looking forward to your response and the possibility of working together.

Best, Robert Henrich

Related forum threads

Login to post