GoKunming Forums

I don't know what you people see in this place...

gaoxing (63 posts) • 0

After living here for a few months, I have come to conclusion is a pile of garbage. This place is overcrowded, polluted, noisy, and full of rude people.The food here sucks too.

I went to Hong Kong a few days ago and I have to say, that place is better than Kunming.

Hong Kong has a good feel to it. Most people speak English and there is a lot to do and see. The people there are a lot friendlier too.

I can also get a decent meal in HK. I don't have to eat a pot of rice and veggies, like I do here.

onlyone (156 posts) • 0

Stop Stop most of your topics are meaningless.Once i thought you are abused here so i wrote some words to support you but you came back to insult all of the people who replied .From that time i recognized you just throw words and run away .I more doubtful now you are not a foreigner but some one need to set us up here!!

Tiger (66 posts) • 0

This 'person' should not be ignored.

We must set up a fund to buy him a one-way ticket to Hong Kong, or ... anywhere.

Of course, by train.

bucko (695 posts) • 0

That's really the $1,000,000 question. Why are you saying here? That's the strange part of all your rantings.

Pack your shit and don't let the door hit you in the ass! HK is waiting......

Tonyaod (824 posts) • 0

I thought he said some time ago that he would leave except for the problem that the travel agents and the ticket counters don't speak English and so he couldn't leave. Obviously he over came that problem if he managed to get to HK, so why not go home once he was in HK?

I've been watching "House" lately and so I offer the following diagnosis. I believe gaoxing is in the late stages of syphilis which causes rotting of the brain which explains the delirium, hallucinations, uncontrollable rage at others, and irrational behavior. It is likely that our patient caught this disease during one of his many admitted trips to Southeast Asia, specifically Thailand where the girls are cheap (and "know how to treat their man right") and the booze are a plenty.

Since our patient is terminal, instead of being angry at his emotional outbursts, we should feel pity for him as his time left on earth is very limited...My condolences.

Cheers~

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.