GoKunming Forums

Indoor/Outdoor Swimming Pools in Kunming

Illusion (9 posts) • 0

Just bumping this thread because I'm looking for a good pool to go to. Does Wu Hua Ti Yu Zhong Xin still exist? Is it still good? Any other good pools?

Heniu (33 posts) • 0

You might want to try the pool that belongs to the University of Finance and Economics (Long quan lu). It's right next to the sports field.
From what I hear from people- that's probably the best one (most technologically advanced) in Kunming.

Illusion (9 posts) • 0

Hi, thanks for the suggestion. I assume non-students can also swim there? Do you know how much it is per swim? TIA.

Leena sun (3 posts) • 0

Hi, everyone, my friends and me have a 360 entries swimming card in TuoDong Swimming Pool, and we have to use more than 200 entries before this September 4, we think we can't finish it.

We'd like to have people to share the card, you just need pay 6RMB per swim, and I usually go to swim in daytime from Monday to Friday, and at night on Thursday. If you have interesting, please contact with me by QQ:320966916 . Tel. 15587144142 Leena
PS:I'm Chinese who can speak English, Thai and a little bit Swedish, we can practice language also.
Thanks.

yankee00 (1632 posts) • 0

I've heard the same from a student at University of Finance and Economics and wanted to try it too. Non-students can swim there, but I am also interested in knowing how much it is.

Also, just out of curiosity, but are people more likely to pee in pools in China?

thewonderer (59 posts) • 0

Hi,

Hoping to be over in kunming in September. Have read through these posts and information is very helpful. Am based in Brisbane at moment. Man are we spoiled over here.

Hoping someone has discovered an outdoor heated pool for lane swimming. Any hotels maybe?

Thanks for all the info.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Yun An Hui Du - Xi Shan District - near Majie (west) Bus Station. Has both outdoor and indoor Heated pools. Near the corner of Er Huan Road and the offramp that goes to Dali. You will see a big lumber yard and you can not miss the big white dome of the Hot Spring Resort.

Silvio DaVinci (282 posts) • 0

Clean? Only one I know which is large and has hot spa's too.

The Aqua Resort (Ramada hotel is there too)- North Kunming

Airport Economic Zone Jiali Ze Kunming, Wetlands, Songming County, Yunnan, 650011 400-882-2712‎

There you can also do fishing, boat trips on the wetland, horseback riding, horse-riding lessons, Professional golf courses, driving range (golf) and cycling

YuantongsiYuantongsi (717 posts) • 0

I went to that Ramada hotel about 2 years ago for a government meeting, later I tried to look it up on the Ramada webpage but it wasn't there,,I emailed Ramada and they told me it was a fake Ramada,,,

Now I see its on their webpage...

Silvio DaVinci (282 posts) • 0

I don't think it's a fake Ramada. One of the things this Aqua (Shining Star Group) company tries to block is "fake" stuff. Hence why they spend big money.

Related forum threads

Login to post