GoKunming Forums

Kunming sucks the life out of me...

gaoxing (63 posts) • 0

I can't believe you people defend this place like it is some hidden jewel. This place is a f***** joke. There is nothing to do here.

I wish I never came here. I should have just gone to Manila. I would have been having a blast right now instead I'm walking around this depressing place they call Kunming.

How am I suppose to make it here?

I can't speak the language.

I can't buy a cell phone.

I can't buy a bike because I don't speak Chinese.

I can't hail a cab and go anywhere because I don't speak Chinese

I can't get laid because I can't speak Chinese.

I can't find anything to eat that fills me up, with the exception of the overpriced food at Salvador's. How is a tiny bowl of rice with veggies and a tiny piece of meat suppose to fill me up?

Some of you might say, "Why don't you just learn Chinese." Well, how am I suppose to learn Chinese?Chinese is not like Spanish, a language you can learn in five months. I read an article that said it normally takes a non-Chinese person 4-5 years to master the language. So what am I suppose to do, sit here for 4-5 years before everything gets better?

Like I said before, most of the language schools around here are rip-offs.

Get me out of here!!!

bucko (695 posts) • 0

Get me out of here!!!

Let's all chip in and buy this troll a plane ticket outta here!

sanyiseul (104 posts) • 0

Do I feel sorry for that guy now or do I start to enjoy reading this thread...... really dont know...

Texas Boy (117 posts) • 0

Howdy Gaoxing. I can solve all your problems.
Just meet me outside a bank. Follow my instructions and go inside. After the police haul you away, you will get free room and board. We can arrange a big Mongolian as your cell mate. This will take care of your sexual needs. After everything, transportation out of the country will be arranged.

See. There is a solution for everything.

gaoxing (63 posts) • 0

Hey Texas Boy:

The actor from Full Metal Jacket said, "There is nothing but steers and queers in Texas, and you don't look like a steer to me"...hahahaha

rpw37 (5 posts) • 0

So what you are basically saying, dearest gaoxing, is that everyone in Kunming should have learned English, so that you can get laid, buy a cellphone or take a taxi...sounds like a compelling case, why don't you get on the phone to Hu Jintao and kindly explain your situation. I'm sure that he would understand and make sure that everyone goes and learns how to speak English, at CCP expense, so that you can 'make it' here.

Or you could print out/learn the name of places you want to go to and show/tell taxi drivers. Or point at a cellphone in a shop and give them money. Or ask all your friend to help you. You know, think about a problem and reach a solution.

Or indeed, you could maybe do what the rest of us do, try to learn some of the language of the country you decided to move to, you lazy pr*ck.

LuJingLin (28 posts) • 0

Elong.net has fantastic english service, and now accepts all international visa/mastercards, even for online ticket purchases. (.net is the english version, .com is chinese)

I think the consensus is 'Shut the fuck up or go home.' Can we all stop adding to this thread now?

KuiXing (16 posts) • 0

Wow Gaoxing, you really are worthless. Did you really think everyone in China was going to speaking English? Why on earth did you come here? Didn't you do any research? You have about the worst attitude of anyone I've ever encountered in my life.

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.