GoKunming Forums

Chinese websites advertising room/apartment for rent

vagabond48 (75 posts) • 0

I met this foreigner who told me a Chinese friend helped him find inexpensive (300rmb and up) rooms/apartment in Kunming through several Chinese only websites. He left Kunming without leaving me this information, so does anyone know of any websites. Of course, I would prefer English but I suspect any English lang website will list a lot more expensive places. He said I could easily find a non-sharing nice large room/apartment for 600 to 800 rmb with a minimum of only 1 month stay.

zlif23 (159 posts) • 0

if you want to rent a room for long time or buy a flat in Kunming, here are some websites:
in chinese, no agency:
www.ynzfw.com/
www.ynhouse.com/
in chinese, agency:
kunming.koubei.com/[...]
agency:
1.我爱我家房地产经纪有限公司金实经营店
云南省昆明市盘龙区北京路
tel: 0871-5741446‎
2.我爱我家房地产经纪有限公司华夏园连锁经营店
云南省昆明市盘龙区江东花园南路
tel:0871-8182612‎
in english, no agency:
www.gokunming.com/en/
if you need any help in reading the chinese websites, message me.
north kunming昆明北市区 is a good resident area: metro and walmart supermarkets and shopping malls, schools for children, sport places, reasonable price, convenient transportation. but not so cheap, and a little bit far away from the universities.
the green lake翠湖, is the best place with best price, most expensive one.
but, around it, I know some friends live in hong shan lu, 虹山路, seems the price is more acceptable.
xiao cai yuan小菜园, is not far from the universities and 10 mins by bus from wen lin lu. the price is really reasonable and cheap, but the buildings are not new and most of them do not have western style toilets. and very few foreigners living around.

Personally, I have never rent a flat in Kunming. so my advice just for your reference.

laotou (1714 posts) • 0

zlif23
Thanks much. I visited several real estate agents and know their prices are inflated - but I was modestly surprised by how much after viewing the websites (and you can still negotiate down from web prices!).

Related forum threads

Login to post