GoKunming Forums

short term classes?

Laubis (14 posts) • 0

Hello everyone,

I came to Kunming for an internship this week, and now it turns out that my working hours are more flexible than expected. So I would like to join some Mandarin classes. but most schools I've looked at are catering to the long term student.

Any tips on schools that would let me join for 3 weeks? I already have basic Putonghua knowledge worth, let's say, 3 months of classes.

If you are a teacher at one of such schools and reading this, feel free to e-mail me at laubis [at] gmail [dot] com.

Thanks!

MO.LIGHT.ON (3 posts) • 0

hello Laubis,

i am larry.

very good to meet you on gokunming. i am a professional and experienced Chinsese teacher working in a good Mandering school, called mindsabroad, in Kunming here. we can give you short term Chinese lessons anytime.

if you are interested, please feel free to contact me anytime by 15969515114 or email to liguoguang19851018@yahoo.cn

Laurie (3 posts) • 0

If you find any, let me know. I will also be looking for a short term language class, but next month in July. ellce101@gmail.com

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

Try the Keats School. They advertise here. I went there for 1 year and it was a great experience for me.

Related forum threads

Login to post