GoKunming Forums

Kunming International Clinic

Marc0746 (33 posts) • 0

Has anyone had any experience with a newly opened health clinic named "Kunming International Clinic" in the 西山 West Mountain district? Marc

zazhong (1 post) • 0

yes, i went to kunming int'l clinic today and it was the best care i've received in china and fairly priced too. it's a little hard to find..but i can give you exact address if you need it.

explorerred (26 posts) • 0

Yes, Zazhong, would you please post the address of the clinic in English? I have a friend who needs to go there tomorrow if possible. Thanks.

mingbai (18 posts) • 0

I'm forwarding a message I got a long time ago about the international clinic:

The Kunming International Clinic is now officially open!!

The new Kunming International Clinic is open Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. The clinic is closed on Saturdays and Sundays as well as holidays.

The clinic is located one block north of the Da Guan south park entrance. 大观楼南园 From the park entrance, walk one block north, and turn left. The clinic will be in the 2nd building on your left.

To make an appointment, please call us at 411-9100.

KIC brochures/maps are available at the two Kunming fellowships, at Kunming International Academy, and at the three Wicker Basket restaurants.

Currently, five physicians have received their medical licenses from the Health Bureau. Appointments may be limited for the first few weeks of April. The remainder of our medical and dental staff should receive their licenses by the end of this month.

Thank you for your patience with us. We look forward to serving you.

Hazelnut (11 posts) • 0

Nice and clean, yes. If they just would stop praying for my health. I mean, it is a hospital, not a church.....

nnoble (889 posts) • 0

Hazelnut: You have taken away my comfort blanket! I made a mental note of this place in case I was ever in need. The idea of god squad praying for my recovery instead of getting on with the job in hand sheds a whole new light on this 'hospital'.

It is reminiscent of the opportunism of so called 'christians' in Haiti.

Is this hospital really run by god squad or was your experience an isolated one?

BBinKMG (37 posts) • 0

Hi all, I'll have to ditto nnoble's post. I, also, was on the verge of cutting and pasting this useful info. But I'm allergic to all this Christian missionary stuff in Kunming. It just makes me sad to see this going on. I won't be needing this type of hospital either...as in, Count me out!

And it's not like I'd be hurting myself by ignoring this resource on ethical grounds. I already jumped to the reasonable conclusion that the medical care would likely be substandard based on who the practitioners are.

John1 (2 posts) • 0

Hi,

Does anyone else have any recent positive/successful experiences with this medical facility?

I sent an email several days ago to the main office in USA asking for contact information. To-date, I have not received a response. The local contact information is nearly impossible to find. It is not even available on the website (www.rapha7ven.org/kunming-clinic/).

Also, does anyone know if there are doctors operating in the facility that have trained in the West that speak English.

Thank you!

Related forum threads

Login to post