GoKunming Forums

Looking for high Quality Printing Shops

RobOT (7 posts) • 0

Can any one recommend high quality Printing Shops located centrally in Kunming?

I need to print Business Brochures. The brochures are on what I believe is plastified paper. I have found a print shop that can match the quality but can't print the size required for one of the items. The size of the large item is 630 × 891 mm (three times the size of an A4 sheet). I can provide samples from which to compare the quality required.

Alternatively to responding here you can contact me (Rob) directly: 15096603460

Greenery (1 post) • 0

There is a place (we print all our office brochures there), at Beijing Lu, south (100m) of the intersection with Baiyun Lu (Carefour). West-side of the street, 2nd floor of a hotel-like building (Jiao Yuan hotel?). Green/yellow signs.

- Professional machines.
- Can also handle big paper sizes (they have A0 machines)
- Good service
- 24h business hours for rush orders.

DaMiao (66 posts) • 0

There's a good print shop just past the ICBC bank on Chuncheng Lu near the intersection of Tuo Dong Lu.How many copies do you need printed? We might be able to provide some help.

RobOT (7 posts) • 0

Thanks Greenery, DaMiao and Ahmet.

DaMiao:

At the moment we are only starting to investigate opportunities in the Chinese market place. Our target market is quite specific. It will be a while before we need to print, or know what volume of brochures we need. First order at a guess would include between 500 hundred to 800 'envelopes (A4 size)'. Each 'envelop' will have minimum of two brochures, maximum of 4. Each envelop will contain at least the large brochure mentioned in the original post, and one A4 sized laminated brochure. But there are still many variables, so the numbers may change considerably.

Related forum threads

Login to post