GoKunming Forums

Marriage advice

Tonyaod (824 posts) • 0

Just doing my bit, Tiger, just doing my bit.....

Cheers!

enjoykunming (12 posts) • 0

Hi Chingis,

Lummerlaoshi is out of town and he let me tell you more here.

For the ceremony, we were very lucky, we had many friends offered great help to us. we had both Chinese and foreign friends to singing and play music pieces for us. We even rented a piano that day.

If you want to choose a place in Kunming then you can check out the sites we wrote above. If you want to do it out town then please talk more with some of the reference

offer above also.

You can find Western Classical Quartet and Chinese traditional musicians from Art Institute or the Provincial Folk Orchestra. That is for classical way.

If you want to have western style band then you can pay attention to the performance in the Cafe... then discuss with the musician.

We enjoyed planning and the ceremony and reception day, wish you too,

Best,

enjoykunming (12 posts) • 0

BTW,

Just for reference, if you need good photographer and make up artist for your lady, you can check out, www.body-2.com,

onomatopoeiaaah (51 posts) • 0

OK, this is just getting too inane. He said that. She said that. She's this. He's that. I wonder how it ever came to this. I'm off to eat some chips. Or just stare blankly at the wall. I will leave you wonderful people with some useful advice:

Never talk to blind pirates.

Trust me.

Tiger (66 posts) • 0

"I wonder how it ever came to this."???

onomato, your life could improve if you would simply read your original amazing reply on Thursday 6th May 2010.

If your only recourse is to eat chips while staring at a wall, then, I am sure that I may speak for everyone when I say, you need help ... urgently.

Related forum threads

Login to post