GoKunming Forums

Yunnan Normal Students?

Curty (1 post) • 0

Dajia hao,

I'm coming to Kunming next week an am wondering who will be my Lihai Laowai classmates at YNNU...as well as cool places to hang out & see (besides what's listed in Ronery Pranet)

Anyone there yet? Getting there soon?

Thanx

Curty

adamk (3 posts) • 0

I have not yet enrolled, but was told I can do so in person, perhaps in the next couple days.

we should all meet up!

ellie (4 posts) • 0

heya, i'll be coming in on monday and another guy at the school i'm at right now is coming sometime next week... he only speaks spanish and chinese though :] shoot me an e-mail (ellie@ou.edu) and we can all go pound the town or something, i'm excited for the cooler weather!!!

alfie (5 posts) • 0

I ll coming sunday ( 27) and i study at yunfe, but i search a collocation. If u looking for an other or two other personn contact me. We are french and cool lol.

lombardoflorent@hotmail.com

Jared (19 posts) • 0

Hey, I'll be starting as a student this semester at Yunnan Normal. I've been here a year teaching English. It'd be great to meet up before classes get going. I'd be happy to show folks around.

peace-
Jared

email: jaredrhall@gmail.com
mobile: 13013356584

raeshi (4 posts) • 0

kunming is my hometown.for my part,it's the most charming city and land of wonder in the world!ahaha wherever you come from,whatever you want to know,wherever you want to be ~~~just let me know,i bet you will have a very good time here!!!!
welcome to kunming,welcome to yunnan!
by the way,i am a senior student,you can contact me with e-mail:raeshi2007@gmail.com

Related forum threads

Login to post