GoKunming Forums

MIXED 5-ASIDE FOOTBALL LEAGUE (midweek)

rrrrr (16 posts) • 0

That would be great, the more the merrier. Do you know where Happy Soccer is? If not, send me a text message and I will forward you the address of Happy Soccer in Chinese, to show to a taxi driver.

Rossi (3 posts) • 0

Can't seem to find your email address through this site, just started to use it. Can you post the Happy Soccer address here by any chance?

rrrrr (16 posts) • 0

My phone number is: 13211743026
My email is: rich.crossley@hotmail.co.uk

I am not familiar with Chinese characters.

Send me a text message and I will forward the address of Happy Soccer in Chinese to you.

rrrrr (16 posts) • 0

I will NO LONGER be attending football, as I dislocated my other knee last week, and unfortunately if I am there I cannot resist the temptation to play.

Don (debaser) will now be organising Tuesday Evening Football at Happy Soccer.

Kiwi3 (61 posts) • 0

Mate,

Thanks for your organisation the last few weeks and hope you can re-strengthen your knees.

debaser (647 posts) • 0

football is CANCELLED for this tuesday (13th) as many of the players are away travelling. looking to start up again on the 20th. if you let me know that you're keen to play i can try to get an idea of numbers.

thanks rich for organising this recently... hope you recover soon.

nicmcb (18 posts) • 0

Gutted, was looking forward to the game.

Any other 5 aside on that i could join in with?

I've played the last two weeks and you can count me in for a game every week.

Cheers

Nic

Willem (21 posts) • 0

I`d also like to play this Tuesday (tomorrow), and possibly bring a friend with me. It shouldn`t be that hard to get 10 people together to play, no?

I hope the game`s still on...
Willem

Related forum threads

Login to post