GoKunming Forums

Kunming Bowling

WeiXue (17 posts) • 0

I'm thinking of trying to get together a bowling league (or just a group of people who like to bowl a lot) starting in September. If we do an actual league, we can use handicaps, so your skill level doesn't matter. It's more like you are competing against your own average!

I'll be back in the USA in August, but go ahead and shoot me an email at kunmingbowling@gmail.com so I will know how many people are interested.

The alley at the Sakura Hotel (Dongfeng Donglu) is cheap and usually not crowded, so I'm thinking about doing it there, but let me know if there is another place you think is better, more convenient, etc. Also, let me know if you have a preference of weeknight/weekend, etc.

I thought this would be a fun way to meet people, so I hope to see you all at the Alley soon! :)

~Rachelle

WeiXue (17 posts) • 0

So, I think what we will do is not so much be a league with so much commitment, but just be a group of people who go bowling maybe once a week (friday or saturday) just for fun.You could just come off and on whenever you want. It'll be a great way to meet new people, so let us know if you're interested! kunmingbowling@gmail.com!

WeiXue (17 posts) • 0

We will be bowling on Sunday night at Sakura Hotel (樱花酒店 Yinghua Jiudian) on Dongfeng Donglu and Baita Lu (东风东路/白塔路) from 7:30pm til about 10pm or so. The bowling alley is on either the 5th or 6th floor...I always forget. It says in the elevator, though, so you shouldn't have a problem. I think games are 6 kuai each and it's 4 kuai to rent shoes, but I'm not 100% sure. Email me at kunmingbowling@gmail.com with any questions.

If you have facebook, check out the event here: www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=4903398630

Related forum threads

Login to post