GoKunming Forums

Salsa dancing in Kunming?

Kunmingsunshine (15 posts) • 0

I'm new to Kunming, and would love to find other salsa dancers out there if there are any. Is there a place to go in Kunming to dance salsa? Or are there fellow salsa dancers who'd like to find a venue to start up a weekly salsa dancing night in Kunming?

Michael2006 (1 post) • 0

If you find a place let me know. I have a friend that's likes to Salsa dance. Are you male or female?

zhuzhu (3 posts) • 0

I'm also interested! I love latin music and know how to dance Salsa (a little). Unfortunately, don't know a place where they play that kind of music... we could call on the Latino/Spanish community in Kunming, I'm sure they have private dancing activities at least.

Kunmingsunshine (15 posts) • 0

nice to know there are others out there interested in Salsa!

michael2006, i'm a follow (female) looking for a lead (male). I can do the lead part for very basic steps and turns if there are people who want to learn.

it'd be great to know if there are enough interested out there to put together a salsa party sometime!

miko_cohen (10 posts) • 0

hey everyone!
i will be in kunming in a week or so...
i also like salsa and i am looking for a place to dance in kunming

i know only l.a. style but i am ready to learn other styles. do you still looking for a place to dance or you already found one?
i am a leader so i can teach l.a. style leading (the little bit i know...)

Thanks!
and what about salsa parties/nights?

is there any place just to dance and enjoy latin music?

BillyRay (4 posts) • 0

Another interested party here... Realise this might be a bit of a stretch but there is a good area to dance in Green Lake Park and it's usually empty in the morning and evenings. If anyone has the music and a decent sound system... we could shake up the neighbourhood!

thats great! so we have the people we have a location the music is not a problem so the only issue we got is the sound system which i dont think will be a problem also...
so who is in to bring some latin spirit to kunming?

(just say "i am")

Related forum threads

Login to post