GoKunming Forums

An Ning Hot Springs

washabaugh (4 posts) • 0

My wife and I are trying to get to An Ning hot springs this upcoming weekend. I have heard that it is around 40mins by bus. Cost is 6 RMB. I am wondering if anyone can confirm this and also let us know where we get the correct bus. Also, if anyone has been to An Ning and can recommend a place to visit/stay....that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

hedgepig (273 posts) • 0

i'm thinking there might be a bus to Anning town for 6 kuai, but the hot springs are around 8-10 downriver from Anning proper.

there's a bus from Xiaoximen bus station (north side of Renmin Lu, just west of the intersection with Dongfeng Xi Lu [aka The Turtle Back]) direct to the hotsprings area - i think it's around 16 kuai, and i think it goes hourly. as you can probably tell from my vagueness, it's been a while since i did it - i think journey time was just short of an hour.

i've never actually been to the hotsprings, so i'll let others chip in with places to stay/visit. i keep hearing word of a japanese style place that's supposed to be nice.

misseward (35 posts) • 0

Hi, I am interested in going here as well and possibly staying the night if there are any nice places. wasabaugh if you had a nice experience somewhere can you please post up details? thankyou

Related forum threads

Login to post