GoKunming Forums

Haircut advice!

psycho (19 posts) • 0

jpowers: Over the phone I was quoted at 400 rmb for short haircut and 480 rmb for long hair. My total for a short cut, highlights and lowlights was 940 rmb. In the past I've been to a more upscale place that does good cuts for 100 rmb.

psycho (19 posts) • 0

Yep. At the risk of sounding defensive, my haircut was about 400 yuan and coloring was 540 yuan (which I only do 3 times a year) I ride my electric bike everywhere, eat local food most of the time, and I don't drink. So... I love getting pampered this way. I guess we all have our different priorities and choices. One of mine is a very good haircut!

Smillz (31 posts) • 0

Although the previous posts are quite old, I followed the posters advice and called Rezvan at the Toni and Guy in the Gingko department store on Beijing Lu- she did a wonderful job! I will be going to her from now on.

mienmusic (1 post) • 0

I went to Toni and Guy's on Beijing Lu a few weeks ago and Resvan did a FANTASTIC job on my hair. She is excellent!

totherescue (1 post) • 0

The director's cut, the highest amount for a haircut, is about 140-160 RMB between Wenlin Jie and Jian She Lu. It is next to Master Kong's Noodle House. If you request a discount card, I think 1500 RMB is the lowest, you get a discount rate of approx 40% per cut. I got a perm and haircut for about 700 RMB after purchasing the discount card, and was happy with the result. For the perm, I choose an American Matrix product. Discounts also applicable to high end hair salon products from Loreal and Kerastase.

Related forum threads

Login to post