GoKunming Forums

Moving to Kunming - where?

Mario007 (42 posts) • 0

Honestly, this actually all works out for us as we are not trying to make a fake school that looks nice but is absolutely shit inside or takes people's money and runs away. I'm doing this precisely because I've been to too many of those schools and was really frustrated with the system and what they were doing.

I might be a bit naive but I do believe you can make money and still provide proper, quality education to the kids where the children actually come first. A place that is not just for show but actually works and can help nurture the children.

So right now we're still working out kinks, getting business plans, curriculum plans etc ready and then in the new year the whole big process starts real time. Personally, I think once you've got everything in order, you can show where you're getting your experience, expertise, certifications etc and you obey by the rules it should be fine. It's just that so many people take shortcuts.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

Foreigners always get more scrutiny so you have to be twice as careful and twice as good. Good Luck!

Mario007 (42 posts) • 0

Thanks yeah I am fully aware that we'll get more scrutiny. Like we're doing this together with my wife who is Chinese but I still expect it.

Having said that I have zero intentions of doing any shady or cutting corners etc. Sure, we might not make as much money as the other schools but who cares. I'll be happy to simply have a school that works for the children, pays me well as its employee and runs properly.

Related forum threads

Login to post