GoKunming Forums

Anyone starting at Yunnan Normal University in September 2007?

ellie (4 posts) • 0

Jared - haha I'm in Oklahoma, not Ohio :] either way if you'll be there for a while, e-mail me and maybe we can all have some gokunming adventure!

patsy123cat (3 posts) • 0

Hi teacher, I have studied at university in China before, they have very good beginner programs, you will learn fast!

maaiwen (4 posts) • 0

Hi all!

I'm also going to YNNU in august/sept. I just finished a year in Wuhan but my chinese is still not great! Looking forward to Kunming, feel free to email me m.j.eyre@gmail.com.

I went to kunming last month for about a week, it rained all the time but it seemed nice!

Matt (马爱文

Asafrpei (19 posts) • 0

Hi to all, I'd like to know if anyone is starting at the Yunnan University, not the normal, anyway, im starting this August there... if someone is gonna attend there aswell, i'd like to know, that way I can make couple of friends faster...

nicefreak (9 posts) • 0

And here is one more of the 200-300 westerners, that are expected to start this year:
I'm Martin. I will join a bit later, though, about mid of November.
Once you've started, please let me know how classes are.
My email is m.heinberg[at]gmx.de
马丁

Jonno (2 posts) • 0

Hi, gonna be in KunMing for 7 weeks from 29th sept to 14th Nov for a placement at the Redcross hospital, i can speak a lil bit of mandarin but not very good at all, and it'd be great to meet the internationals there (born in hk but in australia right now).
also sort of looking for a place to stay preferably 15-20min walk from the red cross hospital (i heard a good place is near some park?)
My email is jlummm@gmail.com

semola (12 posts) • 0

ehi, I'd like to study at the Yunan uni in the spring semester (from febr to..) but I don't know how to get the application form that I need for the visa and I cannot find any good info about the classes...can somebody help me?

Related forum threads

Login to post