Tenwest Mandarin School


Renter anti-scam Protection

Xiefei (515 posts) • +8

The local paichusuo will actually hear rent disputes, and may order one party to make a payment or provide other forms of redress. Any further appeal will probably have to go to court.

OP, want to share your issue? Maybe we can provide some advice.

cloudtrapezer (756 posts) • 0

Hermit understandably doesn't want to share the details of his housing problems in a public forum. I wouldn't either.

Login to post Register to post