GoKunming Forums

Changes to train to Vietnam Border

lemon lover (1006 posts) • -1

You have to read carefully: I said my pizzas are quite good. Not that they are better.
And no I am not going to discus moon landings with you.

Peter99 (1246 posts) • -2

Now I need a break from this, starting to become too much an asshole. Apologises to anyone involved.

dolphin (509 posts) • 0

the other side is not entirely innocent. there is cult-like mentality where if you think differently or have an unorthodox posting style you get attacked. lemon lover is the most recent offender, copying and pasting all my posts and trying to micro-manage me. beat you into conformity.

but yeah, it's maybe best to quit. i am.

Peter99 (1246 posts) • -2

Yea, he is a 'woke' lefty, a self righteous girly man, and you shouldnt waste any creative time with that type, why even care about him. Let him waste his time digging up others posts, and make essays on them, maybe thats what hes best at. At least he has some function in society.

Anyway i just realised im too fukin rude here, maybe its bcs pressure at work, its ok, of course at times, but a career on rudeness is also fukin pathetic. Its becoming boring too, take it easy.

lemon lover (1006 posts) • -1

We all know that P99 is in the land of the Golden Dawn and that explains the timing of posts but where are you dolphin? Posting at 4 o’clock at night Kunming time. If you are in Kunming man get some sleep instead of wasting your time here.

dolphin (509 posts) • 0

I'm perplexed as to why you are stalking my every post and now deem that I'm wasting my time. Apart from the fact that I can be annoying, I am also perplexed as to why you are so desperately wishing me away. Wow. Strange. Yeah, I'm leaving man. Don't worry.

Hopefully peter quits and the forum can go back to normal and folks who quit will come back. I'm not being sarcastic.

The best way to quit a forum is to stop reading.

So 88.

lemon lover (1006 posts) • -2

@P99
Thanks for the compliment.
And your last two sentences show that you finally have seen the light. Keep going brother!

Related forum threads

Login to post